Geotechnical Engineer - Nottingham
Our clients are a leading ground engineering contractor operating on a wide range of projects throughout the UK. They are currently looking for a Geotechnical Engineer to join their team based out of their Nottinghamshire office.
They are ideally looking for a Geotechnical Engineer with a minimum of 12 months experience to join their team working on a range of ground investigation contracts. You will be responsible for managing of various contracts, preparing method statements, risk assessments and ITPs, logging soil & rock samples, producing engineers logs & reports and liaising with clients and contractors.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or Geology
- Ideally a post-graduate degree in a Geotechnics related subject
- Minimum of 12 months experience in a similar role
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team
- Full UK drivers licence
- £20,000 - £30,000 salary
- Excellent training and career progression prospects
- Profit sharing bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
Keywords: Geotechnical, Geoenvironmental, Geotechnical Engineering, Land Contamination, Site Engineer, Ground Investigation, Geotechnical Engineer, Geo-environmental Engineer, Geology, Environmental Scientist, geotechnical assessments, Civil Engineer, Contaminated Land Consultant, Engineering Geologist, Geotechnical Design Engineer, Site Investigation Engineer, Soil Mechanics, Soil Analysis, ICE
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.