Chartered Quantity Surveyor - Greater Manchester
We are currently working with a leading Property & Construction consultancy, with offices based throughout the UK and Europe, who are looking to recruit a Chartered Quantity Surveyor to join their rapidly expanding Manchester office.
They're ideally looking for an MRICS qualified Quantity Surveyor, with a minimum of 5 years' experience working in a consultancy environment, to work within their multi-disciplinary team on a variety of commercial, residential, healthcare and education projects. The role will include Quantity Surveying, Employers Agent and Project Monitoring responsibilities on projects throughout the North West. Candidates should have excellent communication/client facing skills, be attentive to detail, personable with a can-do attitude and with the ability to develop and enhance Client relationship.
- MRICS qualified
- Minimum of 5 years' experience within a consultancy environment
- Experience across the Commercial, Residential, Healthcare &/or Education sectors is desirable
- Experience carrying out Quantity Surveying, Employer's Agent & Project Monitoring duties
- Able to work autonomously
- Excellent client-facing skills
- Full UK drivers licence
- £45,000 - £55,000 salary
- Professional fees paid for
- Health/Life Insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Full corporate benefits
Keywords: Quantity Surveyor, QS, Quantity Surveying, Cost Consultant, Cost Manager, Construction, Cost Management, Cost Consultancy, Project Manager, Project Management, Estimator, Employer's Agent, Cost Estimator, MRICS, MCIOB, RICS
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.