Principal Geo-Environmental Engineer - Leeds
Our clients are multi-disciplinary engineering and environmental specialists providing site development services for brownfield and contaminated land. As they continue to expand, they are looking to recruit a Principal Geo-Environmental Engineer to join their office in Leeds.
The Principal Geo-Environmental Engineer role will involve project management, managing a team of engineers undertaking site investigations and providing geotechnical and contaminated land advice including design and remediation schemes. Other duties will include preparing tenders, client management, developing new client relationships and reviewing technical reports.
- Degree in Geology, Environmental Science, Civil Engineering or similar
- Ideally a post-graduate degree in a relevant subject
- Ideally Chartered or working towards Chartership
- Experience managing a team of geo-environmental engineers
- Strong Project Management experience
- Proven track record managing geotechnical, geo-environmental and contaminated projects
- Strong report writing skills
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills
- Full UK drivers licence
- £40,000 - £50,000
- Excellent career progression prospects
- Company pension scheme
- Full benefits programme
Keywords: Geotechnical, Geoenvironmental, Geotechnical Engineering, Land Contamination, Site Engineer, Ground Investigation, Geotechnical Engineer, Geo-environmental Engineer, Geology, Environmental Scientist, geotechnical assessments, Civil Engineer, Contaminated Land Consultant, Engineering Geologist, Geotechnical Design Engineer, Site Investigation Engineer, Soil Mechanics, Soil Analysis, ICE, CGeol
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.