My client is an interdisciplinary Construction company who are well respected in the industry who specialise in the Housing, Healthcare, Education and Commercial sectors.
Due to substantial growth and internal promotion they are looking to recruit Chartered Building Surveyors in Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire.
You will ideally be office based but will be client facing and there will be a need for local travel to client sites and site visits.
- The ideal candidate will be Chartered, MRICS status but AssocRICS will be considered with relevant experience
- You will have excellent core building surveying and project management skills
- You will be successful at leading interdisciplinary project teams
- You will have a track record of managing programmes of work
- You must have excellent client interface skills
In return you will receive a highly competitive package with excellent development opportunities in the future. Package will include a generous holiday allowance, CPD training courses, professional fees and pension plus more!
Keywords: mrics, rics, frics, assocrics, ciob, Dilapidation, HomeBuyer, Valuation, Party wall, Building Surveyor, Surveyor, Construction, Residential, Property, Commercial, acquisition, condition surveys, pathology, specification, reporting, contract administration, AutoCAD, real estate, CDM, Health and safety, project management, condition, defects, flexible working. Private practice, social housing, contract, schedules of condition, schedule or works, design.
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.