W5 are working for a Northamptonshire based Property Services and Property Developers who require a building surveyor, to apply for this role you must have experience working with blue chip high end organisations along with estimating and Project Managing duties and a good knowledge of Health and Safety.
The work will involve a diverse range of clients from the private and public sectors and jobs ranging up to £500,000. Work will include, refurbishment, planned maintenance and possibly new build schemes.
Key attributes are: the ability to solve problems and build constructive relationships, good solid administration and IT skills, plus a desire to keep learning and improving, ongoing professional development is taken very seriously to help the rest of the team grow and have long careers within the organisation.
- You'll have a degree level qualification or equivalent
- Whilst membership of RICS or an equivalent professional body would be an advantage
- With a proven ability to plan, organise and control projects you'll demonstrate some experience of service across different customers and into public sector organizations including evidence of building relationships with clients
- With experience and understanding of Health and Safety, Quality Management and CDM regulations you'll be able to deliver high quality technical solutions and will have experience of producing building specifications and 2D CAD drawings
- A strong communicator across business and within team you'll be commercially aware, with evidence of delivering profitable, cost effective and efficient services that meet client needs while also protecting the needs of your business
The salary on offer will reflect the level of experience of the applicant but will be competitive.
Keywords: mrics, rics, frics, assocrics, ciob, Dilapidation, HomeBuyer, Valuation, Party wall, Building Surveyor, Building Surveying, Building surveys, Surveyor, Construction, Residential, Property, Commercial, acquisition, condition surveys, pathology, specification, reporting, contract administration, AutoCAD, real estate, CDM, Health and safety, project management, condition, defects, flexible working. Private practice, social housing, contract, schedules of condition, schedule or works, design, acquisition,
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.