My client has an immediate vacancy for a Building Surveyor with Property Management experience, either Chartered or someone with over 5 years of experience in a role as a Building Surveyor or Property Manager.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working as a building surveyor and who is able to primarily progress instructions with minimal supervision, though with guidance provided by more experienced surveyors initially.
Work will be in Hertfordshire and in London so there is flexibility in location but a driving licence is essential.
Practical experience is required in the following areas:
- Contract Administration
- Projects predominantly internal common parts and external repairs and redecorations, some specialist repair projects etc.
- Defect investigation and reporting with recommended repairs
- Licence to Alter requests
- Planned Maintenance Programme development
- Reinstatement Cost Assessment inspections, calculations and reporting
- Party Wall instructions for Building Owner, Adjoining Owner and Agreed Owner
- Dilapidations instructions
- Building Condition surveys
A key performance indicator for the role will be fee billing and it is imperative any prospective applicant should be able to demonstrate they have a track record of achieving financial fee targets, as well as delivering completed instructions of a high quality and in a timely manner.
The salary offered is in range of £40,000 to £50,000 per annum and benefits include a joint contributing pension scheme.
Keywords: mrics, rics, frics, assocrics, ciob, Dilapidation, HomeBuyer, Valuation, Party wall, Building Surveyor, Surveyor, Construction, Residential, Property, Commercial, acquisition, pathology, specification, reporting, contract administration, AutoCAD, real estate, CDM, Health and safety, project management, condition, defects, flexible working. Private practice, social housing, contract, schedules of condition, schedule or works, design, property manager, property management, block housing.
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.