Assistant Quantity Surveyor - Cheshire
Our clients are a leading project management and cost consultancy practice providing professional consultancy services to a wide range of clients across all market sectors. As they continue to grow, they are now looking to recruit an ambitious Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Cheshire.
They are looking for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor, with circa 2-5 years' experience, to join their team working on a range of projects throughout the North West. You will be working as part of a close-knit team with excellent mentoring and genuine progression prospects to develop your career long-term. Excellent client-facing and communication skills are essential.
- BSc Quantity Surveying degree
- Minimum 2 years' experience, preferably in a consultancy environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Strong written and verbal English skills
- Experience across multiple sectors is preferred but not essential
- Full UK drivers licence
- £25,000 - £35,000 salary
- Excellent training and career progression prospects
- Contributory pension scheme
- Flexible benefits programme
Keywords: Quantity Surveyor, QS, Quantity Surveying, Cost Consultant, Cost Manager, Construction, Cost Management, Cost Consultancy, Project Manager, Project Management, Estimator, Employer's Agent, Cost Estimator, MRICS, MCIOB, RICS