Geotechnical Engineer - West Midlands
Our clients are a leading Geotechnical & Geo-Environmental engineering company providing both consultancy and contractor services to a wide range of clients throughout the Midlands. As they continue to expand, they are now looking to recruit a Geotechnical Engineer to join their team in the West Midlands.
They are looking for a Geotechnical Engineer with a minimum of 2 years' experience to join their growing team working on a wide range of projects throughout the Midlands. The role will be both site and office based. You should be familiar with site investigation techniques and be able to log soils and rock to BS 5930. You will be expected to prepare reports and liaise with clients so excellent communication and writing skills are essential.
- BSc/BEng degree level qualified in Civil Engineer or Engineering Geology or a related subject essential
- MSc in Engineering Geology/Geotechnical Engineering or Civil Engineering related subjects preferable but not essential
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Awareness and understanding of Ground Investigation Techniques, Insitu testing, Instrumentation, soil logging, earthworks, laboratory testing and interpreting results with working good knowledge of geotechnical and environmental guidance, BS10175
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Prepared to work as part of a team or as an individual
- Full UK driving licence
- £22,000 - £30,000 salary
- Excellent training and career progression prospects with committed support along the pathway to Chartership
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free life assurance cover
- Flexible benefits programme
Keywords: Geotechnical, Geoenvironmental, Geotechnical Engineering, Land Contamination, Site Engineer, Ground Investigation, Geotechnical Engineer, Geo-environmental Engineer, Geology, Environmental Scientist, geotechnical assessments, Civil Engineer, Contaminated Land Consultant, Engineering Geologist, Geotechnical Design Engineer, Site Investigation Engineer, Soil Mechanics, Soil Analysis, ICE
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.