Quantity Surveyor - Manchester
Our clients are a well-established consultancy who specialise in providing Project Management, Quantity Surveying & Building Surveying services across a variety of market sectors including Residential, Commercial, Retail, Leisure, Industrial & Distribution. As they continue to expand, they are currently looking for an ambitious Quantity Surveyor to join their team based out of their Manchester office.
They're ideally looking for a Quantity Surveyor with a minimum of 3 years' experience, preferably in a consultancy environment, to join their team working on an exciting range of projects. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company offering excellent training, APC support and genuine career development prospects along with a competitive salary plus package.
- BSc Quantity Surveying Degree
- Minimum of 3 years' experience, preferably in a consultancy environment
- Experience working in multiple sectors is desirable but not essential
- Either enrolled onto the APC or looking to do so in the near future
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills
- Full UK drivers licence
- £30,000 - £40,000 salary
- Excellent training/mentoring, APC support and career progression prospects
- Company pension scheme
- Full corporate benefits
Keywords: Quantity Surveyor, QS, Quantity Surveying, Cost Consultant, Cost Manager, Construction, Cost Management, Cost Consultancy, Project Manager, Project Management, Estimator, Employer's Agent, Cost Estimator, MRICS, MCIOB, RICS
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.