My client provides market leading services to a huge variety of Clients, in all sectors and throughout the UK. Due to an increase in workload they are looking to take on a Senior Building Surveyor.
The main responsibilities for this role will include:
- Due Diligence
- Acquisition surveys and due diligence investigations on offices, industrial units, and retail properties.
- Construction Monitoring
- Construction monitoring services on behalf of funders or developers to assess the specification, - quality, cost, programme, and compliance, with the client's specific requirements
- Contract Administration
- Contract administration of repair, maintenance and refurbishment works on commercial properties to ensure that the process is planned, designed and managed with the aim of keeping the project within programme and budget
- Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Preparation of Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedules
- Dilapidations and Exit Strategy
Providing expert advice in all Dilapidations matters
- Preparation of Interim and Terminal Schedules
- Negotiating settlements on behalf of both Landlords and Tenants
- Dilapidations Assessments
- Break Clause advice
- Exit Strategy and Recommendations
- Expert Witness
- Contract Administration of works
- Services to include EMEA locations, and entire portfolios
- Fire Insurance Cost Assessments
- Carry out measured surveys and prepare Fire Insurance (Reinstatement) Cost Assessments in - readiness for insurance renewal programmes.
- Party Walls
- Provide guidance and advice on all Party Wall related matters and act for both freeholders and leaseholders. Advice on likely Party Wall related issues, how the Party Wall Act is applied, related works required and the likely consultancy costs involved.
The Senior Building Surveyor will be expected to have strong inter-personal skills, play an active part in business development, and have a strong grasp of commercial Building Surveying, ideally with at least 5 years' experience in the Core Functions outlined above, with some good experience post qualification.
Keywords: mrics, rics, frics, assocrics, ciob, Dilapidation, HomeBuyer, Valuation, Party wall, Building Surveyor, Building Surveying, Building surveys, Surveyor, Construction, Residential, Property, Commercial, acquisition, condition surveys, pathology, specification, reporting, contract administration, AutoCAD, real estate, CDM, Health and safety, project management, condition, defects, flexible working. Private practice, social housing, contract, schedules of condition, schedule or works, design, acquisition,
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.