I have a client with opportunities available for Building Surveyors at Senior and Associate level in Kent.
The successful candidate will preferably be Chartered and come with experience working for a professional consultancy.
You must be able to demonstrate good technical ability, including spec writing, contract administration, working on public sector projects in housing and/or education.
You will be responsible for carrying out surveys, inspections, schedules and the overall management of schemes and eventually the regional Building Surveying Team.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Significant experience in Building Surveying duties including inspections
- Project Management experience of building maintenance work, refurbishment and alterations of existing buildings
- Knowledge of building principles, preparing plans and specifications
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to monitor and report on progress and expenditure of projects
- Excellent communication and client facing skills, combined with strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Candidates with Management experience of a team and the noted experience above will be suitable for an Associate Level role where they are fully capable of running the team in the future
The ideal candidate will have full membership of RICS or CIOB but those already enrolled will also be considered depending on experience.
Keywords: mrics, rics, frics, assocrics, ciob, Dilapidation, HomeBuyer, Valuation, Party wall, Building Surveyor, Building Surveying, Building surveys, Surveyor, Construction, Residential, Property, Commercial, acquisition, condition surveys, pathology, specification, reporting, contract administration, AutoCAD, real estate, CDM, Health and safety, project management, condition, defects, flexible working. Private practice, social housing, contract, schedules of condition, schedule or works, design, acquisition,
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.