With a career path firmly aligned with Equity hold / Partner within 2 years this is a fantastic opportunity.
With a variety of clients and work you will be busy but still have flexible working hours for family and personal time.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- To undertake Building Surveying instructions with direct client involvement.
- To prepare and issue fee quotations with the agreement of the Associate Building Surveyor in accordance with company guidelines
- Engage in discussions regarding formulation of marketing strategies and take ownership to agree target outcomes to align with the Business Plan
- To manage workload in order to exceed targets for financial income (set as Key Performance Indicators within the appraisal process)
- To provide quarterly breakdown of fee income against targets, for discussion with MD
- To record and programme formal CPD training to exceed the requirements of the RICS
- To provide assistance to the Associate Building Surveyor in conjunction with his day to day project requirements
- To manage the progression and performance of the graduate surveyor
- To actively engage in the review and delivery of networking opportunities in the local and regional areas to obtain increased levels of workload
- To provide progress reports for all projects on a monthly basis and actively monitor required actions
- To prepare and present a technical briefing to the professional team once a quarter on an agreed technical topic
- To seek client feedback for completed projects and to record the results against targeted response
Benefits include pension, car allowance or company car, RICS professional fees paid and CPD.
Keywords: mrics, rics, frics, assocrics, ciob, Dilapidation, HomeBuyer, Valuation, Party wall, Building Surveyor, Building Surveying, Building surveys, Surveyor, Construction, Residential, Property, Commercial, acquisition, condition surveys, pathology, specification, reporting, contract administration, AutoCAD, real estate, CDM, Health and safety, project management, condition, defects, flexible working. Private practice, social housing, contract, schedules of condition, schedule or works, design, acquisition,
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.