Our clients are a well-established multi-disciplinary practice providing a wide range of consultancy services across both the public and private sectors. As part of their ongoing growth plan, they are currently looking to recruit an Assistant Building Surveyor to join their team in Kent working on various projects in both the public and private sector across London and the South East of England.
This is an excellent opportunity offering genuine career progression and full APC support. My client are renowned for their commitment to training and this role would be supported with CPD provided. They offer a competitive basic salary with 26 day's holiday plus bank holidays, bonus scheme, company pension, life cover and various other benefit options.
- Come experience of Project Mangement, Employer's Agent and Contract Admin services
- Preparation of specifications, schedule of works, and general Building Surveying duties
- Well organised, efficient and able to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- IT skills: Microsoft Word, Excel and AutoCAD
- Full clean driving licence with access to vehicle for business use
Keywords: graduate, assistant, training, APC, Dilapidation, HomeBuyer, Valuation, Party wall, Building Surveyor, Building Surveying, Building surveys, Surveyor, Construction, Residential, Property, Commercial, acquisition, condition surveys, pathology, specification, reporting, contract administration, AutoCAD, real estate, CDM, Health and safety, project management, condition, defects, flexible working. Private practice, social housing, contract, schedules of condition, schedule or works, design, acquisition,
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.