Geotechnical Engineer - Derbyshire
Our clients are a well-established Geotechnical and Environmental Engineering consultancy providing a wide range of site investigation, geotechnical and contaminated land consultancy services to clients throughout the UK. As they continue to grow, they are currently looking for a Geotechnical Engineer to join their team in Nottingham.
They are looking for a Geotechnicall Engineer with a minimum of 3 years' experience to join their growing team. The role will include Phase I & II investigations, remediation method statements, risk assessments and site investigation works on sites throughout the UK.
- Relevant degree in a Geological, Environmental or Geotechnical subject
- Relevant MSc desirable but not essential
-Minimum of 3 years' experience working in a geo-environmental/geotechnical consultancy environment
- Experience carrying out Phase I & II investigations, producing method statements & risk assessments and technical report writing
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team
- Full UK drivers licence
- £25,000 - £30,000 salary
- Excellent training and career progression prospects
- Contributory pension scheme
- Flexible benefits programme
Keywords: Geotechnical, Geoenvironmental, Geotechnical Engineering, Land Contamination, Site Engineer, Ground Investigation, Geotechnical Engineer, Geo-environmental Engineer, Geology, Environmental Scientist, geotechnical assessments, Civil Engineer, Contaminated Land Consultant, Engineering Geologist, Geotechnical Design Engineer, Site Investigation Engineer, Soil Mechanics, Soil Analysis, ICE
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.