Geo-Environmental Engineer - Leeds
Our clients are a specialist provider of client focused solutions to contaminated soil and groundwater contamination. They are currently looking for a Geo-Environmental Engineer to join their growing team in Leeds.
As a Geo-Environmental Engineer, you will be working as part of an experienced team working on a wide variety of remediation and ground investigation projects throughout the UK. You should have a minimum of 12 months experience in the Geo-environmental sector and able to work both autonomously and as part of a team. The role will be based out of Leeds but with UK wide travel required as and when necessary.
- BSc or equivalent in Geology, Environmental Science or similar
- MSc desirable but not essential
-Minimum of 12 months experience in a similar role
- Able to complete factual and interpretative assessments to a basic level
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team
- Full UK drivers licence
- £20,000 - £30,000 salary
- Excellent training and career progression prospects
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free life assurance cover
- Flexible benefits programme
Keywords: Geotechnical, Geoenvironmental, Geotechnical Engineering, Land Contamination, Site Engineer, Ground Investigation, Geotechnical Engineer, Geo-environmental Engineer, Geology, Environmental Scientist, geotechnical assessments, Civil Engineer, Contaminated Land Consultant, Engineering Geologist, Geotechnical Design Engineer, Site Investigation Engineer, Soil Mechanics, Soil Analysis, ICE
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.