I am working on behalf of a Chartered Surveying practise who are well established and have a wide range of clients. They are experiencing an increase in workload in the Building Surveying department and are consequently looking to add to the team.
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Building Surveying or related degree
- At least 2 years of post qualification experience working in the role of Building Surveyor
- Previous experience of preparation of dilapidations reports and Party Wall notices/awards
- Project Management and Contract Administration
- Experience with Commercial property (small part of residential is desirable)
- worked as part of a Building Surveying team
- worked on own initiative to deadlines
Due to the nature of the business and need to travel to sites and client meetings all applicants must hold a valid UK driving licence
There is flexible working available when needed but the role is office based and it will be important to be part of the overall team.
Salary will be in the range of £38k to £40k and is negotiable depending on level of experience and ability.
Keywords: mrics, rics, frics, assocrics, ciob, Dilapidation, HomeBuyer, Valuation, Party wall, Building Surveyor, Building Surveying, Building surveys, Surveyor, Construction, Residential, Property, Commercial, acquisition, condition surveys, pathology, specification, reporting, contract administration, AutoCAD, real estate, CDM, Health and safety, project management, condition, defects, flexible working. Private practice, social housing, contract, schedules of condition, schedule or works, design, acquisition,
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.