Commercial Surveyor vacancy has come up in the Manchester office of a successful Consultancy to work with the Partners and Management team.
As well as having previous experience in a similar capacity you will be required to promote the business services and assist with Business development.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Providing advice to clients on matters related to property, asset advisory and also to undertake commercial valuations and other areas of general practice surveying
- Professional advice to clients in their strategic consideration for the use of buildings
- Actively 'network' around the Manchester and North West market
- Legal compliance
- To ensure fee management is maximised by providing interim accounts and details of fee recovery as required
- MRICS qualified
- Proven client relationship skills
- Business Development
- Practical understanding of commercial property and agency procedures
- Strong verbal & numerical skills and adept at report writing
- A team player with attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Commercial acumen, knowledge of competitors, business strategies / tactics
- A current, full driving licence is essential due to the nature of the role and need to travel
Benefits will include ongoing training and CPD, RICS fees paid and car allowance.
Keywords: mrics, rics, frics, assocrics, ciob, Dilapidation, HomeBuyer, Valuation, Party wall, Building Surveyor, Building Surveying, Building surveys, Surveyor, Construction, Residential, Property, Commercial, acquisition, condition surveys, pathology, specification, reporting, contract administration, AutoCAD, real estate, CDM, Health and safety, project management, condition, defects, flexible working. Private practice, social housing, contract, schedules of condition, schedule or works, design, acquisition,
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.