Quantity Surveyor - London
We're currently working closely with a leading, multi-disciplinary consultancy with offices based throughout the UK, who are looking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor to join their surveying team based out of their London office.
They are looking for a Quantity Surveyor with a minimum of 5 years' experience and to be either MRICS qualified or working towards qualification in the near future. The role will involve working as part of their surveying team where you will be involved on a range of high profile new build and regeneration projects throughout London and the South East. You will be responsible for working on various stages of projects from inception through to completion.
- Minimum 5 years' experience, preferably in a consultancy environment
- MRICS qualified or working towards
- BSc Quantity Surveying degree (or similar related degree)
- Must have experience carrying out Quantity Surveying and Employer's Agent responsibilities
- An ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, members of the project team and your Client
- Must demonstrate attention to detail
- Must be good at problem solving and thinking ahead
- Full UK drivers licence
- £50,000 - £55,000 salary
- Excellent training and mentoring
- Long-term career progression prospects
- Company pension scheme
- Full corporate benefits
Keywords: Quantity Surveyor, QS, Quantity Surveying, Cost Consultant, Cost Manager, Construction, Cost Management, Cost Consultancy, Project Manager, Project Management, Estimator, Employer's Agent, Cost Estimator, MRICS, MCIOB, RICS
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.