Quantity Surveyor - Leicester
Our clients are a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy providing cost management, project management, project monitoring, building surveying and CDM consultancy services to a wide range of clients throughout the UK. Following continued success, they are currently looking for an ambitious Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Leicestershire.
The Quantity Surveyor role:
They're ideally looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor with a minimum of 5 years' experience, preferably from a consultancy background and either recently qualified or working towards MRICS qualification. You will be responsible for managing multiple projects, mostly within the residential and education sectors.
- MRICS qualified or working towards
- BSc Quantity Surveying Degree
- Minimum of 5 years' experience, preferably in a consultancy environment
- Experience in the Education & Residential sectors is desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication and client facing skills
- Strong IT skills
- Good all-round working knowledge of the Construction industry
- £40,000 - £50,000 salary
- Professional fees paid for
- Excellent long-term progression prospects
- Company pension scheme
- Full corporate benefits
Keywords: Quantity Surveyor, QS, Quantity Surveying, Cost Consultant, Cost Manager, Construction, Cost Management, Cost Consultancy, Project Manager, Project Management, Estimator, Employer's Agent, Cost Estimator, MRICS, MCIOB, RICS
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.