M&E Quantity Surveyor - London
Our clients are a well-established construction consultancy specialising in the Mechanical & Electrical and Building Services sectors. As they continue to expand their business, they are currently looking for an ambitious Assistant or Intermediate level M&E Quantity Surveyor to join their team.
They're ideally looking for a Quantity Surveyor with a minimum of 2 years' experience in the M&E sector working for a main contractor, subcontractor or consultancy. The role is both office based (Surrey) and site based (mainly London zones 1 & 2). A degree in Quantity Surveying is desirable but not essential. The most important factor that they're looking for is genuine experience in the M&E sector.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in the M&E sector, ideally having worked for a main contractor, specialist M&E subcontractor or consultancy
- Quantity Surveying degree is desirable but not essential
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Full UK drivers licence
- £30,000 - £50,000 salary
- Genuine career progression prospects
- All travel expenses paid for
- Company pension scheme
- Full corporate benefits
Keywords: Quantity Surveyor, QS, Quantity Surveying, Cost Consultant, Cost Manager, Construction, Cost Management, Cost Consultancy, Project Manager, Project Management, Estimator, Employer's Agent, Cost Estimator, MRICS, MCIOB, RICS
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.