Project Quantity Surveyor - London
Our clients are a well-established multi-disciplinary construction consultancy with offices based throughout the UK providing Quantity Surveying, Project Management and CDM consultancy services. They are currently looking for a Project Quantity Surveyor to join their Commercial team in Central London.
They are ideally looking for a Project Quantity Surveyor with circa 3 to 5 years' experience working in a consultancy environment and preferably with experience in the Commercial Office sector. You will be working as part of a close-knit team working on a range of projects throughout London. Excellent communication and organisation skills are essential.
- BSc Quantity Surveying degree
- Minimum of 3 years' post-graduate experience in a consultancy environment
- Ideally enrolled onto the APC working towards MRICS status
- Experience in the commercial office sector is preferred
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills
- Strong organisational skills
- £30,000 - £45,000 salary
- Excellent training, APC support and career progression prospects
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free life assurance cover
- Flexible benefits programme
Keywords: Quantity Surveyor, QS, Quantity Surveying, Cost Consultant, Cost Manager, Construction, Cost Management, Cost Consultancy, Project Manager, Project Management, Estimator, Employer's Agent, Cost Estimator, MRICS, MCIOB, RICS
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.