Chartered Residential Surveyors are needed in London for an ever expanding Surveying practice who operate Nationwide.
They are currently taking on Chartered Residential Surveyors with at least 1 year's post qualification experience.
You will have held a similar position for at least 1 year and be able to work independently with excellent report writing skills and a very high attention to detail.
Your main responsibilities will include :
- Homebuyer Inspections on residential property including reports
- Valuation Reports for lending purposes
- Adhering to audit and service level agreements
- Assistance and support with calculation analysis, reporting on market analysis and queries and complaints
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
My client is accepting applications that match the following criteria:
- MRICS or FRICS Chartered Surveyors
- Previous experience of Homebuyer Surveys and Valuations
- VRS Registered or able to meet the criteria to become a sponsored member
- Familiar with iPad technology and MS Office
- Residential Surveying experience ideally with valuation for lending
In return you will be given flexible working hours, excellent office support, travelling expenses, a generous holiday allowance and all of the equipment required.
The salary will range from £40,000 to £60,000 per annum depending on experience.
Keywords: residential, surveyor, mrics, assocrics, commercial, buildings, construction, property, real estate, rating, homebuyers, building survey, general practice, chartered, rics, training, flexible, valuer, valuation, registered valuer, VRS, registered valuer, appeals, agency, rent reviews, landlord, tenant, reports.
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.