Assistant Quantity Surveyor - Greater Manchester
Our clients are a well-established consultancy who specialise in providing Project Management, Quantity Surveying & Building Surveying services across a variety of market sectors including Residential, Commercial, Retail, Leisure, Industrial & Distribution. As they continue to expand, they are currently looking for an ambitious Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Greater Manchester.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor role:
They're ideally looking for someone with circa of 2-3 years' experience, preferably in a consultancy environment, to join their team working on an exciting range of projects. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company offering excellent training, APC support and genuine career development prospects working on a variety of projects across multiple sectors.
- BSc Quantity Surveying Degree
- Minimum of 2 years' experience, preferably in a consultancy environment
- Experience working in multiple sectors is desirable but not essential
- Either enrolled onto the APC or looking to do so in the near future
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills
- Full UK drivers licence
- £25,000 - £30,000 salary
- Ongoing training and career development prospects
- APC support
- 25 days holiday
- Company pension scheme
Keywords: Quantity Surveyor, QS, Quantity Surveying, Cost Consultant, Cost Manager, Construction, Cost Management, Cost Consultancy, Project Manager, Project Management, Estimator, Employer's Agent, Cost Estimator, MRICS, MCIOB, RICS
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.