Geo-Environmental Consultant - West Sussex
Our clients are a well-established, independent environmental consultancy operating across the public and private sectors. They are currently looking to recruit a Geo-Environmental Consultant to join their team based out of their West Sussex office.
They are ideally looking for a Geo-Environmental Consultant to design and confirm assessments, undertake desktop studies, site assessments, produce technical reports, liaise with clients and contractors and organise site work.
- Relevant degree in Environmental Science, Civil Engineering, Geology or similar
- Minimum of 12 months experience in a similar role
- Excellent report writing skills
- Strong IT skills
- Knowledge of software such as GIS
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Full UK drivers licence
- £20,000 - £30,000 salary
- Excellent career progression prospects
- Free life assurance cover
- Flexible benefits programme
Keywords: Geotechnical, Geoenvironmental, Geotechnical Engineering, Land Contamination, Site Engineer, Ground Investigation, Geotechnical Engineer, Geo-environmental Engineer, Geology, Environmental Scientist, geotechnical assessments, Civil Engineer, Contaminated Land Consultant, Engineering Geologist, Geotechnical Design Engineer, Site Investigation Engineer, Soil Mechanics, Soil Analysis, ICE
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.