Chartered Quantity Surveyor - South West London
Our clients are a fast-growing construction consultancy providing Quantity Surveying, Building Surveying & Structural Engineering services, mostly within the high-end residential sector. As they continue to grow, they are currently looking for a Chartered Quantity Surveyor to join their team in South West London.
They're ideally looking for an MRICS Chartered Quantity Surveyor with a minimum of 12 months post-qualification experience to join their growing team where you will be responsible for managing multiple, high-end residential projects throughout London. Previous experience in the residential sector is essential. You will also be expected to manage/mentor the junior Quantity Surveyors within the team.
- MRICS qualified with a minimum of 12 months post-qualification experience
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Previous residential experience
- Ability to manage & mentor junior Quantity Surveyors
- Strong communication and client-facing skills
- £50,000 - £60,000 salary
- Excellent career progression prospects into an Associate/Partner level position
- Professional fees paid for
- Company pension scheme
- Full corporate benefits
Keywords: Quantity Surveyor, QS, Quantity Surveying, Cost Consultant, Cost Manager, Construction, Cost Management, Cost Consultancy, Project Manager, Project Management, Estimator, Employer's Agent, Cost Estimator, MRICS, MCIOB, RICS
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.