Quantity Surveyor - Worcester
We're currently working with a multi-disciplinary consultancy, with offices based throughout the UK, who provide a range of professional services across a wide range of market sectors on projects of up to £50m in value. They are currently looking to expand their Worcester office by recruiting an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their commercial team.
They are looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor, ideally MRICS qualified, to join their growing team where you will be responsible for managing a range of projects across various sectors. They're ideally looking for someone with a minimum of 5 years' experience, preferably in a consultancy environment, and ideally MRICS qualified or working towards. Experience on multiple sectors would be advantageous. Candidates should have experience managing projects from inception to completion with limited supervision. You will also be expected to manage a team of junior surveyors.
- MRICS or working towards
- Minimum 5 years' Quantity Surveying experience
- Experience managing multiple projects from inception to completion
- Able to manage a team of junior surveyors
- BSc Quantity Surveying degree
- Strong communication skills
- Well organised and able to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Strong IT skills
- £40,000 - £55,000 salary
- Excellent career progression prospects
- Great work/life balance
- A range of exciting projects
- Company pension scheme
- Full corporate benefits
Keywords: Quantity Surveyor, QS, Quantity Surveying, Cost Consultant, Cost Manager, Construction, Cost Management, Cost Consultancy, Project Manager, Project Management, Estimator, Employer's Agent, Cost Estimator, MRICS, MCIOB, RICS
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.