Graduate Quantity Surveyor - London
Our clients are a well-established construction consultancy specialising in Project Management, Quantity Surveying & Building Surveying, covering all aspects of the built environment. Following recent success, they are currently looking to expand their cost consultancy team by recruiting a Graduate Quantity Surveyor in their London office.
They're ideally looking for an ambitious Graduate Quantity Surveyor with a minimum of 12 months experience working in a consultancy environment. Experience across multiple market sectors is desirable but not essential. This is a client facing role so excellent communication skills are essential. You will be working as part of a close knit team on a variety of exciting and modern projects throughout London.
- Minimum of 12 months experience, preferably in a consultancy environment
- BSc Quantity Surveying Degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be presentable and organised
- Experience across multiple market sectors is desirable
- £25,000 - £30,000 salary
- Excellent training/mentoring, APC support and career progression prospects
- Company pension scheme
- Full corporate benefits
Keywords: Quantity Surveyor, QS, Quantity Surveying, Cost Consultant, Cost Manager, Construction, Cost Management, Cost Consultancy, Project Manager, Project Management, Estimator, Employer's Agent, Cost Estimator, MRICS, MCIOB, RICS
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.