Assistant Quantity Surveyor - Surrey
Our clients are a small Chartered Quantity Surveying practice involved on a range of projects in the Public & Private sectors throughout London and the South East. They're currently looking to expand by recruiting an ambitious Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their team based in Surrey.
They're ideally looking for an ambitious Assistant Quantity Surveyor with at least 12 months previous experience to join their close knit team working on a range of projects. They're offering a competitive salary with excellent hands on training working closely with the Senior Partners and genuine progression prospects to further your career.
- BSc Quantity Surveying Degree
- Minimum of 12 months previous QS experience (consultancy or main contractor)
- Must be confident with excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work as part of a team and autonomously
- Full UK Drivers Licence
- £23,000 - £30,000 salary
- Excellent training/mentoring, APC support and career progression prospects
- Company pension scheme
- Full corporate benefits
Keywords: Quantity Surveyor, QS, Quantity Surveying, Cost Consultant, Cost Manager, Construction, Cost Management, Cost Consultancy, Project Manager, Project Management, Estimator, Employer's Agent, Cost Estimator, MRICS, MCIOB, RICS
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.