Graduate Quantity Surveyor - Buckinghamshire
Our clients are a leading Construction and Civil Engineering contractor operating throughout London, the Home Counties, Suffolk and Essex. As they continue to grow, they're currently looking to recruit an ambitious Graduate or Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Buckinghamshire.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Quantity Surveyor to join a leading construction company specialising in construction works for Public Authorities including county and district councils, government departments, statutory authorities, harbour boards and Network Rail. They're ideally looking for someone with a minimum of 1 years' experience with a sound working knowledge of construction, groundworks, civil works & utility services. The role will be 60% site based (projects throughout London and the Home Counties) and 40% office based in their Buckinghamshire office.
- BSc Quantity Surveying degree (or similar construction related degree)
- Minimum 12 months previous experience
- Working knowledge of NEC and JCT conditions of contract
- Able to carry out site measures when required
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Strong IT skills
- Full UK drivers licence
- £25,000 - £30,000 salary
- Excellent training/mentoring and career progression prospects
- Company pension scheme
- Full corporate benefits
Keywords: Quantity Surveyor, QS, Quantity Surveying, Cost Consultant, Cost Manager, Construction, Cost Management, Cost Consultancy, Project Manager, Project Management, Estimator, Employer's Agent, Cost Estimator, MRICS, MCIOB, RICS
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.