Senior Quantity Surveyor - London
Our clients are a leading cost management consultancy operating across multiple sectors including commercial, residential, workplace, fit-out, retail, hospitality, and mixed-use sectors. As they continue to expand following ongoing success, they are now looking to recruit a Senior Project Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Central London.
They are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor, MRICS qualified, with a minimum of 6 years' experience working in a consultancy environment. To be considered, you must have experience in at least one of the commercial, retail, workplace, fit-out, mixed use or residential sectors. This is a client-facing role so candidates must be presentable with excellent communication skills. Excellent opportunity to join a modern and progressive consultancy offering genuine long-term progression prospects to develop your career.
- BSc Quantity Surveying degree
- MRICS qualified
- Minimum of 6 years' experience in a consultancy environment
- Experience in at least one of the commercial, retail, workplace, fit-out, mixed use or residential sectors is essential
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills
- Strong all round construction knowledge
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- £55,000 - £65,000 salary
- Excellent ongoing training and career progression prospects
- Company pension scheme
- Full benefits programme
Keywords: Quantity Surveyor, QS, Quantity Surveying, Cost Consultant, Cost Manager, Construction, Cost Management, Cost Consultancy, Project Manager, Project Management, Estimator, Employer's Agent, Cost Estimator, MRICS, MCIOB, RICS