Senior Site Manager - Cheshire
Our clients are a well-established construction contractor operating across the North of England. As they continue to expand, they are currently looking for a Senior Site Manager to join their team in the North West.
They're ideally looking a Site Manager someone with a minimum of 10 years' experience working for a construction contractor to be responsible for establishing and managing a site workforce as well as managing and controlling all aspects of the build process on a development site. Excellent opportunity to work on a variety of prestigious projects whilst also offering genuine long-term career development prospects.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience working in a construction contractor environment
- Experience in the day to day running of projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Awareness of Health & Safety standard
- Strong commercial awareness
- CSCS card holder
- Valid SMSTS certificate
- First Aid Certificate
- £40,000 - £45,000 salary
- Company car and car allowance
- Company pension scheme
- Full corporate benefits
Keywords: Quantity Surveyor, QS, Quantity Surveying, Cost Consultant, Cost Manager, Construction, Cost Management, Cost Consultancy, Project Manager, Project Management, Estimator, Employer's Agent, Cost Estimator, MRICS, MCIOB, RICS
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.