Senior Site Manager - Somerset
Our clients are a well-established, independent Developer with offices based throughout the South of England. Following continued success, they are currently looking to recruit a Senior Site Manager to be responsible for the day to day running of a Residential scheme in Somerset.
Reporting the Operations Manager, as Site Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the project is completed on time, on budget and in line with Health & Safety standards. They are looking for someone with a minimum of 10 years' experience working for a main contractor or developer and with experience working on large residential schemes. Excellent communication and organisation skills are essential.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience working in a main contractor or developer environment
- Experience delivering large housing schemes
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or Project Management
- Ability to manage and co-ordinate multiple subcontractors
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Experience with all trades
- First Aid
- Full UK drivers licence
- £40,000 - £50,000 salary
- Company car and car allowance
- Company pension scheme
- Full corporate benefits
Keywords: Quantity Surveyor, QS, Quantity Surveying, Cost Consultant, Cost Manager, Construction, Cost Management, Cost Consultancy, Project Manager, Project Management, Estimator, Employer's Agent, Cost Estimator, MRICS, MCIOB, RICS
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.