Our client is an award winning consultancy who specialise in landscape architecture, urban design, environmental planning and renewable energy.
They have an impressive portfolio of global, national and regional projects at all stages of the planning, design and construction process including development promotion, masterplanning, public realm design, rural and green infrastructure planning, design and restoration of parks and green space.
They are currently looking to recruit a talented Urban Designer with approximately 5 - 10 years' experience in urban design and masterplanning to join their team in London.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A Flair and the ability to run projects
- A background in another area of design; architecture, or landscape architecture
- An exciting range of projects including University masterplanning
- Experience in large to medium scaled mixed use projects and public realm strategies across the country
- Ability to work as part of an integrated, creative and supportive team
Role duties can be fairly flexible and are usually tailored to suit the individual.
An excellent package is available for the right candidate.
All applications will remain completely confidential between yourself and Adam Johnston at W5 Resourcing Associates. You will not be added to any mailing lists and rest assured your details would NOT be passed on to anyone without your prior authorisation. If you are interested in this or any other similar opportunities, please give Adam a call on 03453195555
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.