Quantity Surveyor - London
Our clients are a construction contractor specialising in high-end, prime residential projects in London. Following continued success, they're looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their team managing multiple projects.
They're ideally looking for a Quantity Surveyor with a minimum of 5 years' experience to manage multiple high-end Residential projects including New Build, Conversions and Refurbishments for various high profile clients. It is essential that candidates have experience working on prime and/or super-prime residential projects. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company offering a competitive salary package with genuine progression prospects to further develop your career as they continue to expand.
- Minimum 5 years' experience, preferably in a main contractor or developer environment
- Experience working on prime residential projects is essential
- Experience managing projects from inception through to completion is essential
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Able to manage own workload with limited supervision
- BSc Quantity Surveying degree (or similar)
- Strong IT skills
- Full UK drivers licence
- £50,000 - £60,000 salary
- Company car or car allownace
- Company pension scheme
- Full corporate benefits
Keywords: Quantity Surveyor, QS, Quantity Surveying, Cost Consultant, Cost Manager, Construction, Cost Management, Cost Consultancy, Project Manager, Project Management, Estimator, Employer's Agent, Cost Estimator, MRICS, MCIOB, RICS
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.