Asbestos Surveyor Analyst - Greater Manchester
We're currently working with a leading, multi-disciplinary environmental consultancy, with offices based throughout the UK, who are looking for an experienced Asbestos Surveyor Analyst to join their team covering the North West region.
The Asbestos Surveyor Analyst Role:
Candidates must have the P402, P403 and P404 qualifications with a minimum of 3 years' experience as an Asbestos Surveyor Analyst and able to carry out both surveying and air monitoring duties to a variety of property types throughout the North West.
- Minimum 3 years' experience carrying out surveying and air monitoring duties
- P402, P403 & P404 qualifications (or equivalent)
- Experience across multiple property types is preferred
- Able to manage own workload and work with minimal supervision
- Full UK drivers licence
- £25,000 - £33,000 salary
- Company vehicle & fuel card
- Mobile phone
- Company pension scheme
Keywords: Asbestos, Asbestos Awareness, Asbestos Surveyor, Asbestos Analyst, Asbestos Consultant, Asbestos Surveying, Asbestos Project Manager, Asbestos Contracts Manager, Asbestos Removal, Asbestos Survey, Asbestos Testing, Asbestos Management, Asbestos Consultancy, Air Monitoring, P401, P402, P403, P404, P405, P407, S301, W504, RSPH, UKAS, BOHS
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.