Graduate Quantity Surveyor - Hampshire
Our clients are a multi-disciplinary Construction consultancy looking for an ambitious Graduate Quantity Surveyor to join their Hampshire office.
They're ideally looking for an ambitious Graduate Quantity Surveyor (either recently graduated or about to graduate) and ideally with some previous relevant experience for a Consultancy or Contractor. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing consultancy where you will be involved on a range of projects across various market sectors with excellent structured training, APC support and genuine career development prospects.
Graduate Quantity Surveyor requirements:
- BSc Quantity Surveying Degree (or working towards)
- Must have some previous QS experience (consultancy or contractor)
- Ability to prioritise and manage several tasks to deadline
- Excellent report writing and presentation ability
- Good verbal communication skills, comfortable in meetings and happy to contribute in a team environment
- Strong IT skills
- Full UK driving licence
- £20,000 - £25,000 salary
- Ongoing training and career development prospects
- APC support
- 25 days holiday
- Company pension scheme
Keywords: Quantity Surveyor, QS, Quantity Surveying, Cost Consultant, Cost Manager, Construction, Cost Management, Cost Consultancy, Project Manager, Project Management, Estimator, Employer's Agent, Cost Estimator, MRICS, MCIOB, RICS
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.