Quantity Surveyor - North West London
We're currently working with a well-established Groundworks & Civil Engineering contractor who are looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their team based out of their North West London office.
The Quantity Surveyor role:
They work closely with a number of the UK's leading main contractors on a variety of groundworks, civil engineering and highways projects. They're ideally looking for a Quantity Surveyor with a minimum of 5 years' experience working on groundworks and civils projects to join their team working on projects throughout London and surrounding areas.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working on groundworks and civil engineering projects
- BSc Quantity Surveying degree
- Able to manage projects autonomously
- Strong communication and negotiation skills are essential
- Must live within a commutable distance of North West London
- Full UK drivers licence
- £45,000 - £65,000 salary
- Company car or car allowance
- Company pension scheme
- Full corporate benefits
Keywords: Quantity Surveyor, QS, Quantity Surveying, Cost Consultant, Cost Manager, Construction, Cost Management, Cost Consultancy, Project Manager, Project Management, Estimator, Employer's Agent, Cost Estimator, MRICS, MCIOB, RICS
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.