Our clients are a well-established main construction contractor working in the Heritage, Residential, Healthcare, Education and Commercial sectors. They are currently looking to recruit a Contracts Manager for various construction projects throughout Greater Manchester and surrounding areas.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in construction contract management and be able to deliver projects on time and to the required standard. They're ideally looking for someone with experience managing projects of around £500k to £4m in value. A full working knowledge of the construction industry, CDM & Building Regulations and all Health & Safety legislation is essential.
They're offering a competitive salary up to £50K plus package including company car/car allowance, company pension and various benefits.
- Experience delivering projects on time and to the required standard
- Experience delivering projects of values up to £4m
- Ability to work to and develop operating procedures
- Excellent man management skills
- Strong all round construction knowledge
- Strong client-facing skills
- Full working knowledge of CDM and Building Regulations
- Strong understanding of Health & Safety legislation
- CITB Site Safety Management
- ONC/HNC in Construction related qualification
- Strong IT skills
- Full UK drivers licence
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.