Our clients are a well-established main construction contractor working in the Heritage, Residential, Healthcare, Education and Commercial sectors. They are currently looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their team based out of their Manchester office.
They're looking for someone with a minimum of 5 years' QS experience to be responsible for the successful delivery of projects from inception to completion and settlement of final accounts. The ideal candidate will have an astute sense of commercial awareness and be an effective communicator. In addition, you will be required to manage sub-contractors, measurements, payments, valuations, variations and general contract admin. You must be able to work independently, under pressure and to strict deadlines. The ability to work in a team environment is essential and you will need a sound knowledge of standard forms of contracts.
They are offering a competitive salary up to £50K plus package with genuine long-term progression prospects as they continue to grow.
- Minimum 5 years' experience working for a construction contractor
- BSc Quantity Surveying degree
- Experience managing projects from inception through to completion of final accounts
- Experience across multiple market sectors
- Strong commercial and negotiation skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Full UK drivers licence
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.