Our clients are a multi-disciplinary consultancy providing Quantity Surveying, Project Management and CDM Consultancy services. As they continue to expand, they are currently looking to recruit an intermediate level Project Quantity Surveyor to join their team based out of their Berkshire office.
The role will involve:
- Producing feasibility budgets and subsequent updates
- Producing Tender documents, including bills of quantities
- Attending design team meetings, during the tendering stage
- General post contract services, including regular cost reports to the client
- Attending pre commencement and monthly progress site meeting
- Carrying out monthly valuations and certification processes
- Preparation of Final Account, including valuing variations
- Completion of the clients periodic cost signing off processes
They're ideally looking for someone with a minimum of 3 years' experience working in a consultancy environment and ideally MRICS qualified or currently enrolled on the APC. They're offering a competitive salary package with excellent training and genuine long-term progression prospects to develop your career.
- Minimum of 3 years' QS experience, preferably in a consultancy environment
- BSc Quantity Surveying degree
- MRICS or working towards
- Experience managing projects as lead QS
- Knowledge of JCT contracts
- Able to work on your own initiative
- Strong communication and client facing skills
- Full UK drivers licence
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.