Our clients are a multi-disciplinary consultancy providing a range of services including Cost Management, Project Management, Building Surveying and CDM Services to a wide range of clients. Following recent success, they are currently looking to recruit an ambitious Assistant/Intermediate level Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Kent.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years' previous experience working in a consultancy environment and should ideally be enrolled onto the APC working towards MRICS qualification. The role would suit an ambitious Assistant/Intermediate level QS looking to take the next step in their career, complete APC and progress into a more senior position.
Salary on offer is circa £35-45K plus package depending on experience.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working in a consultancy environment
- BSc Quantity Surveying Degree
- Candidates will ideally be working towards MRICS qualification
- Experience across multiple market sectors is preferred
- Experience managing projects from inception through to completion is desirable
- Excellent communication & client-facing skills are essential
- Full UK drivers licence
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.