Our clients are a leading development consultancy operating throughout the North of England providing Project Management, Quantity Surveying, BIM, Development Consultancy and Employer's Agent services across a number of sectors. As part of their continued growth plan, they are currently looking for a Graduate Quantity Surveyor to join their team based in Tyne & Wear.
This role requires an ambitious and driven candidate who will be an integral part of the Cost Management team, involved on projects from inception through to completion. The role offers excellent career progression opportunities within the business to further develop your career with ongoing training and a competitive salary (up to £23K) plus package.
- BSc Quantity Surveying Degree
- Minimum 12 months' previous experience in a similar role
- Ideally experience working on Commercial, Residential &/or Education projects
- Any BIM experience would be an advantage
- Must show commitment to continue professional development
- Must be customer focused with excellent interpersonal, communication & time management skills
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.