Our clients are a well-established construction contractor operating across the North of England. As they continue to expand, they are currently looking for a Senior Site Manager to join their team in the North West.
They're ideally looking for someone with a minimum of 10 years' experience working for a construction contractor to be responsible for establishing and managing a site workforce as well as managing and controlling all aspects of the build process on a development site. Excellent opportunity to work on a variety of prestigious projects whilst also offering genuine long-term career development prospects.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience working in a construction contractor environment
- Experience in the day to day running of projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Awareness of Health & Safety standard
- Strong commercial awareness
- CSCS card holder
- Valid SMSTS certificate
- First Aid Certificate
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.