Our Client is a Multi-Disciplinary Consultancy who offering town planning, architecture and landscape architecture expertise across the UK. They provide an efficient personal service with a commitment to innovation, value and respect for the environment.
Due to their continued success they are looking to recruit a Part 3 qualified Architect to join their team in London.
The role requires strong conceptual and design skills, as well as confidence in job running and technical experience. New work includes projects in commercial, retail, residential and education sectors.
- Working on a variety of technically challenging Architectural Projects
- Working as one of the Senior go-to Architects within the team
- ARB Registration, Chartered Part III Architect
- Strong Design background
- Knowledge of UK Planning Policy
- AutoCAD/ArchiCAD experience essential, along with Hand-sketching, Revit experience desirable
There is an excellent package in place which includes an appealing salary, generous company pension scheme, yearly paid bonus, extensive training and a car allowance. They work in a modern studio using all the latest software.
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.