Our clients are a well-established construction consultancy specialising in the Mechanical & Electrical and Building Services sectors. As they continue to expand their business, they are currently looking for an ambitious Assistant or Intermediate level M&E Quantity Surveyor to join their team.
They're ideally looking for someone with a minimum of 2 years' experience in the M&E sector working for a main contractor, subcontractor or consultancy. The role is both office based (Surrey) and site based (mainly London zones 1 & 2). A degree in Quantity Surveying is desirable but not essential. The most important factor that they're looking for is genuine experience in the M&E sector.
In return, they're offering a competitive salary up to £40K (depending on experience) plus travel costs, company pension, excellent training and career development prospects.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in the M&E sector, ideally having worked for a main contractor, specialist M&E subcontractor or consultancy
- Quantity Surveying degree is desirable but not essential
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Full UK drivers licence
Our clients are a multi-disciplinary building and architectural consultancy operating across multiple market sectors including Housing, Commercial, Regeneration and Healthcare. They're currently looking to recruit a Senior Quantity Surveyor/Employer's Agent to join their team in West London working on Residential projects from inception through to completion.
The role is for the management of multiple new-build residential and mixed-use projects and involves negotiation, client liaison and relationship management. They're looking for someone with a minimum of 5 years' post graduate experience within the construction industry. In return, they're offering a salary up to £65K depending on experience.
The ideal candidate will have / be:
- MRICS qualified
- Relevant degree in Quantity Surveying, Project Management, Construction Management or similar
- Sound contractual and technical knowledge
- Prior experience of residential construction
- Able to manage and prioritise own workload
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
We're currently working closely with a leading, multi-disciplinary consultancy with offices based throughout the UK, who are looking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor/Employer's Agent to join their surveying team based out of their Kent office.
They are looking for someone with a minimum of 5 years' experience and to be either MRICS qualified or working towards qualification in the near future. The role will involve working as part of their surveying team where you will be involved on a range of high profile new build and regeneration projects throughout London and the South East. You will be responsible for working on various stages of projects from inception through to completion.
In return, they're offering a competitive salary up to £65k plus package with excellent career progression prospects to further develop your career long-term.
- Minimum 5 years' experience, preferably in a consultancy environment
- MRICS qualified or working towards
- BSc Quantity Surveying degree (or similar related degree)
- Must have experience carrying out Quantity Surveying and Employer's Agent responsibilities
- An ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, members of the project team and your Client
- Must demonstrate attention to detail
- Must be good at problem solving and thinking ahead
- Full UK drivers licence
I am working on behalf of a Consultancy for their office based in North London to join a well-established Building Consultancy team with a wide range of clients.
Due to internal promotion they have a vacancy for an Graduate Building Surveyor with at least one year's experience.
You will need to meet the following criteria:
- Building Surveying or related degree
- At least 1 year of industry experience as an assistant / Graduate surveyor
- Ideally hands on experience in a consultancy as part of a Building Surveying team
- worked on own initiative to deadlines
You will be offered a competitive salary in the region of £25k plus a bonus with OTE of £30k with an excellent ongoing training programme with mentoring to take you through the APC process.
The office is located in Hertfordshire / North London but you will be required to travel throughout the Home Counties so a car and driving licence is essential.
Please send in your CV as an application as interviews are being arranged immediately.
Our Client is reputable Multi-Disciplinary Consultancy who work in the areas of Landscape and Urban Design, Planning and Architecture who are in urgent need of a Graduate Landscape Architect for their Lancashire studio.
Due to the diversity of project types, this would be the perfect choice for a Graduate Landscape Architect who is eager to learn and gain experience within the Industry. During your first 0-3 years, the knowledge you gain from exposure to different schemes is incremental in your future development as a Landscape Architect.
Your responsibilities as a Graduate Landscape Architect will include:
-Working with the Senior team on the delivery of all types of project work
-Carrying out fieldwork and report writing for LVIA with guidance
-Preparing designs for a range of projects as part of the team
-Attending site visits and project meetings with support (when possible)
-Taking ownership of your assigned work to meet deadlines and client expectations
-Delivering a high standard of work
They are offering the successful candidate a very competitive salary, pension scheme and ongoing training and benefits package with the role.
All applications will remain completely confidential between yourself and Adam Johnston at W5 Resourcing Associates who has spent 7 years recruiting within UK Landscape Architecture. You will not be added to any mailing lists and rest assured your details would NOT be passed on to anyone without your prior authorisation. If you are interested in this or any other similar opportunities, please give Adam a call on 03453195555 or 07920538627 to find out what else may be out there. Additionally, please connect on LinkedIn to stay updated on the latest news.
Our clients are a leading Environmental consultancy working with the leading managing agents across the UK to ensure compliance with regulations pertaining to occupational health and safety, fire risk, water and asbestos risk management. Following continued success, they are looking to expand their Asbestos division by recruiting a Senior Asbestos Consultant to join their team in the Home Counties covering the South of England.
They are looking for someone with a minimum of 5 years' experience in the Asbestos industry with substantial experience of working on their own. This is a home based role and would suit someone currently living in Surrey, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire or Hertfordshire areas with easy access to London and the motorway network.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with clients in the property management sector, will have surveyed a wide range of properties including industrial and commercial as well as residential and will have experience of pre-demolition surveys. Candidates must have the P402 as a minimum qualification, and those possessing S301/W504/CCP will merit consideration for the higher end of the salary range.
They're looking for a highly motivated self-starter with previous experience of a home based role, committed to providing the best customer service and extremely high standards of reporting. They expect a highly professional approach and quick turn-around of reports is essential. The work is commercially focused, concentrating on large property portfolios as well as single sites for a number of major managing agents and a number of property investment companies.
In return, they're offering a competitive salary (£32,000 - £35,000) plus package including a company car (or car allowance), discretionary bonus and company pension scheme.
- P402 (or equivalent) is essential
- S301/W504/CCP qualifications are desirable but not essential
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in the Asbestos industry
- Must have experience surveying a wide variety of properties including Commercial, Industrial and Residential
- Must be highly motivated with excellent client-facing skills and high standards of reporting
- Excellent organisational and negotiation skills
- Full UK drivers licence
Our clients are a well-established Asbestos Consultancy based in South Wales who are currently looking for an experienced Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst to join their team based of their South Wales office.
They're ideally looking for someone with a minimum of 2 years' experience in the Asbestos industry, to be based out of their South Wales office but also working on a regular basis in the Channel Islands (all expenses paid for). This role needs someone who is happy to work/stay away for short periods of time on a frequent basis.
In return, they're offering a competitive salary plus package with all travel/accommodation expenses paid for and the opportunity to progress within in the company to further your career.
- P402, P403 & P404 (or equivalent)
- Minimum 2 years' experience in the Asbestos industry
- Must be able & willing to work away on a regular basis
- Good client facing skills are desirable
- Full UK Drivers Licence
Our clients are a well-established Environmental consultancy operating throughout the UK. As part of their ongoing growth plan, they are currently looking to recruit an Asbestos Analyst to join their team in Essex.
The role will involve carrying out asbestos air monitoring and 4 stage clearances on a range of property types throughout the South East.
- P403 & P404 qualifications
- Minimum 1 years' Asbestos experience
- Organised with excellent communication skills and a high attention to detail
- Full UK drivers license
They are offering a competitive salary up to £33K plus package including company van, mobile phone, fuel card and more.
Our clients are a multi-disciplinary consultancy providing a range of professional services working on the design, construction, repair, maintenance and refurbishment of all types of property throughout the UK. As they look to further expand the business, they are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their London office.
They're ideally looking for someone with experience in Social Housing and carrying out Employer's Agent duties. The role would suit someone from a Quantity Surveying background (though not essential). Great opportunity to join a well-established but growing consultancy with genuine long-term progression prospects. In return, they're offering a competitive salary up to £65K.
- MRICS or MCIOB is preferred
- Minimum 8 years' experience, preferably with experience in Social Housing
- Experience acting as Employer's Agent
- A Quantity Surveying background is ideal but not essential
- Experience managing project from inception to completion
- Well-organised and able to manage a project team
- Strong communication and client-facing skills are essential
Our clients are a well-established Property & Development company specialising in large development schemes across multiple market sectors throughout the UK. As they continue to expand, they are currently looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their team in West London.
The role will sit within the consultancy arm of the business, working with both external clients and on in-house developments. It is primarily a Quantity Surveyor role but they are looking for someone with the flexibility to act as Project Manager/Employer's Agent/Contract Administrator when necessary.
They're ideally looking for someone with a minimum of 8 years' experience, preferably working for a Consultancy or Developer. MRICS qualification is preferred but not essential. Candidates must be well-organised, able to work both autonomously and as part of a team. Experience across multiple market sectors is preferred.
In return, they're offering a competitive salary package up to £65K with genuine long-term progression prospects within the company.
- MRICS (or working towards)
- BSc Quantity Surveying or Construction Management degree
- Minimum of 8 years' experience, working for a consultancy &/or developer
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Strong client facing and communication skills
- Strong IT skills
- Full UK drivers licence