My client has an immediate vacancy for a recently Chartered Building Surveyor. The ideal candidate will have 2 to 3 years' experience working as a building surveyor and who is able to primarily progress instructions with minimal supervision, though with guidance provided by more experienced surveyors initially.
Practical experience is required in the following areas:
- Contract Administration
- Projects predominantly internal common parts and external repairs and redecorations, some specialist repair projects etc.
- Defect investigation and reporting with recommended repairs
- Licence to Alter requests
- Planned Maintenance Programme development
- Reinstatement Cost Assessment inspections, calculations and reporting
- Party Wall instructions for Building Owner, Adjoining Owner and Agreed Owner
- Dilapidations instructions
- Building Condition surveys
You will be based in Hertfordshire and will be expected to deliver regular inspections to inner and outer areas of London and the home-counties.
A key performance indicator for the role will be fee billing and it is imperative any prospective applicant should be able to demonstrate they have a track record of achieving financial fee targets, as well as delivering completed instructions of a high quality and in a timely manner.
The salary offered is in range of £40,000 to £50,000 per annum and benefits include a joint contributing pension scheme.
If you don't have the relevant skills required for this particular position please get in contact as we have other Building Surveying and General Practice vacancies throughout the UK from Graduate level to Director/Partner, some of which are not advertised due to the clients request.
Real Estate Consultancy located in London are looking for an APC enrolled Building Surveyor with at least 2 years of industry experience to join the team.
You will be registered on the APC and have at least two years of industry experience and a BSc in Building Surveying.
You will ideally have experience in the follwoing areas:
> Pre Acquisition Surveys
> Defect Diagnosis
> Schedules of Conditions
> Party Wall Matters
> Building Pathology
> Prepare Planning Applications and Building Regulations Applications
> Alternation and refurbishment projects
There will be a requirement for you to travel in the role so a valid and clean driving licence will be required.
The successful candidate will receive a salary in the region of £25,000 - £35,000 per annum and other benefits including training, the final offered salary will reflect qualification, ability and experience.
Opportunity for a Consultant Residential Valuer who will choose their own hours and how many days they want to work.
You must be AssocRICS, MRICS or FRICS qualified and ideally be willing to work more than 2 days a week. You must have been valuing property in your local area for at least the past 3 months with extensive regional knowledge to be approved.
This opportunity would suit someone that needs to do the school run, has regular commitments or just looking for a part time flexible opportunity. This would especially suit someone nearing retirement who just wants to take a step back.
There are Consultant vacancies in various locations in the UK including Bristol, Cambridgeshire, Leicestershire, Newcastle, Birmingham, Sheffield, Lincolnshire, Hertfordshire and Nottinghamshire.
Please get in touch if you require more information.
Our clients are a leading Environmental consultancy working with the leading managing agents across the UK to ensure compliance with regulations pertaining to occupational health and safety, fire risk, water and asbestos risk management. Following continued success, they are looking to expand their Asbestos division by recruiting a Senior Asbestos Consultant to join their team in the Home Counties covering the South of England.
They are looking for someone with a minimum of 5 years' experience in the Asbestos industry with substantial experience of working on their own. This is a home based role and would suit someone currently living in Surrey, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire or Hertfordshire areas with easy access to London and the motorway network.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with clients in the property management sector, will have surveyed a wide range of properties including industrial and commercial as well as residential and will have experience of pre-demolition surveys. Candidates must have the P402 as a minimum qualification, and those possessing S301/W504/CCP will merit consideration for the higher end of the salary range.
They're looking for a highly motivated self-starter with previous experience of a home based role, committed to providing the best customer service and extremely high standards of reporting. They expect a highly professional approach and quick turn-around of reports is essential. The work is commercially focused, concentrating on large property portfolios as well as single sites for a number of major managing agents and a number of property investment companies.
In return, they're offering a competitive salary (£32,000 - £35,000) plus package including a company car (or car allowance), discretionary bonus and company pension scheme.
- P402 (or equivalent) is essential
- S301/W504/CCP qualifications are desirable but not essential
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in the Asbestos industry
- Must have experience surveying a wide variety of properties including Commercial, Industrial and Residential
- Must be highly motivated with excellent client-facing skills and high standards of reporting
- Excellent organisational and negotiation skills
- Full UK drivers licence
We are currently working with a well-established Asbestos consultancy who are looking to recruit an experienced Asbestos Surveyor to join their team covering Hertfordshire and surrounding areas.
They're ideally looking for someone with a minimum of 5 years' experience working across various market sectors (not just housing). A lot of their work is focussed on the Commercial and Retail sectors so experience in those two markets is of particular interest. The role would suit someone living within 30-40 miles of Hertfordshire for easy access to sites.
In return, they're offering a salary of up to £32K plus package including company vehicle, fuel card and mobile phone. They are a growing consultancy offering genuine career progression prospects to further develop your career long-term.
- P402 (or equivalent)
- Minimum of 5 years' experience
- Must have experience working on multiple property types (Commercial & Retail are particularly desirable)
- Experience carrying out Refurbishment/Demolition surveys
- Full UK drivers licence
Our clients are a leading Health & Safety consultancy operating throughout the UK. As they continue to expand their Asbestos division, they are currently looking for an experienced Asbestos Surveyor to join the Southern team covering the London and the Home Counties.
They're ideally looking for someone with a minimum of 5 years' experience in the Asbestos industry having working on a wide range of property types (not just social housing) including commercial and industrial as well as residential. Candidates must have the P402 certificate while those with any extra qualifications such as S301, W504 or CCP would be desirable. The majority of the work will be based throughout London and the Home counties with occasional trips to South Wales and the South West region. Any long-distance trips and arranged in advance with all expenses paid for.
- BOHS P402 (or RSPH equivalent)
- S301, W504 or CCP are desirable but not essential
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Asbestos surveying
- Experience working on a variety of property types including residential, commercial and industrial
- Strong client facing skills
- Able to work autonomously under limited supervision
- Full UK drivers licence
Our clients are one of the UK's leading multi-disciplinary Environmental consultancies with offices based throughout the UK. As they continue to expand, they are currently looking for an experienced Asbestos Analyst to join their team in the South East.
- Air monitoring and airborne fibre counting
- Produce Asbestos Survey reports and drawings
- Supervision of contractors' remedial work and signing off removal works
- Visual inspection and 4 stage clearance procedures
- Familiarity and compliance with all asbestos relevant legislation
- Communication with clients, management, the Technical Support team and fellow team members
- BOHS P403 & P404 (or equivalent)
- A minimum of 2 years' experience
- Full UK driving licence
- Strong work ethic, and the ability to work effectively and intuitively either alone or in a team
In return, they are offering a competitive salary up to £32K plus package including company pension, health cashback scheme, training & development opportunities and 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Our clients are a fast growing construction consultancy based in Hertfordshire specialising in Quantity Surveying and Project Management services working on a range of projects throughout the Residential, Retail, Leisure, Industrial and Commercial sectors. As they continue to expand, they are currently looking for an intermediate level Quantity Surveyor to join their team.
With a fast growing client base, they are currently looking for an ambitious Quantity Surveyor to join their team based in Hertfordshire where you will be working closely as part of a close knit team working on a range of exciting projects which can range from £300K fit-outs to £150m new build developments. They are looking for someone to become a key part of the company as they continue to expand the business. This role would suit an ambitious QS interested in becoming an integral member of a small but growing practice with real progression prospects where you can have a genuine influence in the growth and long term plans of the company.
- BSc Quantity Surveying Degree
- MRICS qualified or working towards
- Minimum of 5 years' PQS experience
- Previous experience in the Retail &/or Leisure sectors would be beneficial
- Full UK Drivers Licence
- This is a client facing role so candidates must be confident with excellent communication and negotiation skills
Our clients are a growing Asbestos consultancy covering the South East of England. As they look to further expand their team, they are now looking to recruit an Asbestos Surveyor to join their team covering London and the Home Counties.
They're ideally looking for someone with a minimum of 12 months experience carrying out Asbestos surveys. Experience working on multiple property types is preferred but not essential. The role is home-based with occasional trips to their offices in Essex when necessary. In return, they offering a competitive salary up to £30K plus package including company vehicle, fuel card, mobile phone and various other benefits.
- P402 (or RSPH equivalent)
- Minimum 1 years' experience carrying out Asbestos surveys
- Experience on multiple property types (Domestic, Commercial, Industrial) is preferred
- Able to work alone and as part of a team
- Willing to travel throughout London and the Home Counties
- Full UK drivers licence
Our client is a market leader within the water treatment and air hygiene industry, providing the highest quality total water treatment, water hygiene, consultancy and legionella training packages throughout the UK.
The company is looking to recruit a Water Hygiene Technician to join our existing Healthcare team. The role would suit someone who has good communication skills, is ambitious and keen to improve their existing knowledge and capabilities with aspirations to further their career.
- Temperature monitoring and general HSG274/HTM 04-01 water hygiene tasks
- Pseudomonas and legionella sampling
- TMV maintenance
- Chlorine dioxide analysis
- CWS Tank inspection
- Chlorination and disinfection works
- Assisting the Account Management team with client review meetings Essential Skills & Experience
Candidates should have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a Water Hygiene monitoring role with specific involvement in water hygiene programmes within the Healthcare sector.
The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package, consisting of; competitive salary, overtime and bonus scheme, Private Healthcare cover, contributory pension scheme, all necessary communications equipment and annual paid holiday entitlement.