Our client is a leading player in the Water Treatment Industry that provides chemical treatment programmes for treatment of boilers, cooling systems, waste water and process applications across a range of industries from light industrial to refinery, petrochemical, power and steel plants.
The company are now keen to recruit a Sales / Account Manager in the North West
Duties will include:
Responsible for maintaining and developing the client relationship and sales at assigned customer sites for both specialty water and process chemicals
Reporting to the Regional Manager you will be responsible for achieving order budgets through sales to new and existing accounts/clients
Working with current customer and prospect to meet desired sales and service needs
You will develop and execute territory and specific account sales plan to grow existing accounts and close new accounts
Carrying out analysis of Boilers, Cooling Towers and Closed Systems
You will have the ability to prioritise and work within stringent deadlines, effectively support multiple managers and teams and must have good project management and reporting skills.
You will have a Chemical Engineering / Chemistry degree or similar and will have some Account Management or sales experience in water/process treatment company or industrial plant.
Basic Salary up to £40K
Excellent Commission package
This is a North West based role so candidates will live in Merseyside, St Helens, Birkenhead, Warrington, Runcorn, Manchester, Chester
Our clients are a Construction & Property Development contractor with extensive experience of delivering multi-million pound mixed use projects throughout the North West. Due to recent growth, they are currently looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team in the North West.
They are looking for a Quantity Surveor with at least 3 years' experience to join their team working on a large mixed use development project. Excellent opportunity to develop and progress your career with ongoing training and genuine career progression prospects.
- Preparation of tender documents and procurement of subcontract packages, including
production of bills of quantities as necessary
- Report on tender submissions
- Preparation of subcontract documentation
- Carry out take offs for material procurement
- Assisting in Sub-contract negotiation and letting
- Site measurement including material and waste records
- Manage and value variations
- Preparation and issue of contractual notices to sub-contractors
- Agreement and certification of sub-contractors interim valuations and final accounts
- Administration of subcontract works in accordance with company procedures
- Assist Senior QS in project forecasting and reporting
- Cost and cash management reporting of subcontract works
- Support to Senior QS in development of junior members of the project team
- Ideally educated to degree level, with a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience
- Experience in construction sector from Main Contractor background (high rise experience
desirable but not essential)
- Experience in subcontract procurement and management
- Knowledge of JCT Contracts
- Needs to be confident and a strong team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate across project team at all levels
- IT literate
- Understanding of design development process
- Ideally will have strong negotiation and problem solving skills
- £35,000 - £45,000 salary
- Company car or car allowance
- Travel expenses paid for
- Excellent career progression prospects
- Full corporate benefits
Our Client is a Multidisciplinary Practice specialising in landscape architecture, urban design and ecology. They currently have an opening for a Revit Specialist with Landscape experience at their Merseyside office.
The successful Revit Specialist will be working alongside a multidisciplinary team supporting them on high profile projects.
Revit Specialist requirements;
Architectural/Design-related degree or qualification
Experience modelling to a high level of architectural detail
Experience of using other BIM softwares / applications such as AECOSim or Navisworks
Familiarity with AutoCAD
Knowledge and experience in the use of Survey instrumentation and software
Involvement in guiding and training others in Revit techniques
Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively across the Project Team - clients, colleagues and suppliers
Commutable areas: Manchester, Liverpool, Warrington and St Helens.
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful Revit Specialist to showcase their talents and make a significant contribution to the Design offering from the company's office. An attractive salary and benefits package is on offer for the right candidate