Our client is an established and recognised company within the water treatment and environmental services market. They are now looking to recruit a Water Treatment Service Chemist covering the North West.
As a Water Treatment Service Chemist you will carry out analytical servicing work on Cooling Water, Boiler Water and Closed Loops and will have an outgoing personality and positive attitude.
When on site you will still be carrying out Water Hygiene duties along with your service chemist work.
Applicants will be seeking to gain a long term career within the water treatment industry.
In return the Client is offering an extensive training programme, in addition to a competitive salary and benefits package including company vehicle.
Our client has been successfully delivering environmental services for over 30 years. As well as providing a broad range of water treatment and air hygiene management services they also specialise in Plumbing Installations and cleaning and descaling of heating and hot water plant.
Due to company`s ongoing expansion programme there is an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate to begin a career within this progressive environmental consultancy.They are currently looking to recruit a Legionella Risk Assessor to join their Merseyside based office.
Full training will be provided to the successful applicant in all aspects of the business including carrying out legionella risk assessment, monitoring air conditioning cooling towers and air quality surveys. In addition there will be training in the analysis and treatment of cooling water and microbiological sampling together with account management and business development. Other duties may include conducting risk assessments in accordance to the ACOP L8 guidelines at commercial and industrial premises, producing reports, visiting corporate accounts and maintaining relationships with clients at all levels.
Environmental Science or Chemistry degree
Full UK driving licence
In return the Client is offering a competitive salary with benefits package and company vehicle.
Our clients are a growing Environmental consultancy with offices based throughout the UK. As they continue to expand, they are currently looking for an experienced Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst to join their team in the North West.
They're ideally looking for a P402, P403 & P404 qualified Surveyor with a minimum of 2 years' experience in the Asbestos industry to join their growing team covering the North West. This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing consultancy offering a competitive salary with genuine training and progression prospects to further develop your career.
- BOHS P402, P403 & P404 (or RSPH equivalent)
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in the Asbestos industry
- Experience carrying out Management, Refurbishment & Demolition surveys, Air Monitoring and 4 stage clearances on various property types
- Must be willing and able to travel to sites as and when required
- Full UK drivers licence
Our clients are a Construction & Property Development contractor with extensive experience of delivering multi-million pound mixed use projects throughout the North West. Due to recent growth, they are currently looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team in the North West.
They are looking for a Quantity Surveor with at least 3 years' experience to join their team working on a large mixed use development project. Excellent opportunity to develop and progress your career with ongoing training and genuine career progression prospects. Competitive salary + car allowance + benefits on offer.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Ideally educated to degree level, with a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience
- Experience in construction sector from Main Contractor background (high rise experience
desirable but not essential)
- Experience in subcontract procurement and management
- Knowledge of JCT Contracts
- Needs to be confident and a strong team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate across project team at all levels
- IT literate
- Understanding of design development process
- Ideally will have strong negotiation and problem solving skills
- Preparation of tender documents and procurement of subcontract packages, including
production of bills of quantities as necessary
- Report on tender submissions
- Preparation of subcontract documentation
- Carry out take offs for material procurement
- Assisting in Sub-contract negotiation and letting
- Site measurement including material and waste records
- Manage and value variations
- Preparation and issue of contractual notices to sub-contractors
- Agreement and certification of sub-contractors interim valuations and final accounts
- Administration of subcontract works in accordance with company procedures
- Assist Senior QS in project forecasting and reporting
- Cost and cash management reporting of subcontract works
- Support to Senior QS in development of junior members of the project team
Our client is a Leading Multi-Disciplinary Consultancy with a longstanding reputation and offices in Merseyside.
The consultancy specialise in the areas of Ecology, Landscape Architecture and Arboriculture and work across the terrestrial planning and development sectors with a reputation for providing high quality, objective and useful advice.
Due to an increase in work they are looking for an effective, confident, skilled Senior Ecologist to join their growing Ecology team. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading on a broad range of ecological survey and assessment work and will be responsible for all stages of the project process - from tender through to completion.
The position will be based out of their fantastic Kent location in the beautiful cathedral city of Canterbury. With its UNESCO World Heritage Site status, abundant restaurants, bars, music venues and cultural events, easy access to London (56-minute journey time to London Saint Pancras on High Speed 1) and proximity to up-and-coming and affordable areas, Canterbury really is a fantastic place to work. If however this location creates an extended commute, they would happily discuss your present location and if possible attempt to incorporate a flexible working arrangement to suit both parties.
Responsibilities of the role:
-Prepare, manage and undertake ecological surveys for all species and project types, including out-of-hours survey work.
-Complete Preliminary Ecological Appraisals and Ecological Impact Assessments for all project types, embedding the mitigation hierarchy into every appraisal and assessment and delivering ecological net gain.
-Liaise with clients, planners, local authorities and sub-contractors.
-Work in collaboration with the wider Ecology, Landscape, Arboriculture and Technical teams to deliver reports and plans that convey important ecological information in a clear and concise manner.
-Lead on, or make significant contributions to, protected species mitigation licensing, EIA projects and/or Habitat Regulations Assessments (HRA).
-Produce fee proposals and undertake initial report reviews.
They would consider candidates at both early Senior through to Experienced Senior or Principal Level Ecologists. The relevant CIEEM membership would be required at each level along with the relevant protected species class survey licences in order to carry out the work. Each candidate will also have experience of producing PEA reports and EcIA reports (non-EIA) and designing 'mitigation' strategies. There will also be elements of client liaison, team-leading on surveys, translocations and field work and capable of completing initial report reviews and mentoring junior members where required.
Benefits on offer:
-A growing, dynamic, adaptable, creative company who prioritise professional development for all staff at all levels.
-Exposure to projects across the terrestrial planning and development sectors with a reputation for providing high quality, objective and useful advice.
-The consultancy are always seeking new ways to reward and support their staff and ensure that they achieve a balance between work and home life.
-Flexible working hours and location, with Working-From-Home and Flexi-time options.
-Like-for-like TOIL system for any hours worked in addition to contracted hours.
-Competitive, negotiable salaries.
-25 days annual leave per year with options to increase for time in service.
-Generous annual training budget and a willingness to invest in any further training.
-A clear, structured career path.
Our client is a leading Industrial Water and Waste Treatment Consultancy who provide their clients with a diverse range of services. They are now looking for a Graduate/Trainee Water Treatment Engineer for their office in Merseyside.
A degree in Environmental Science or Chemistry
Ability to work in a team environment
Have an enthusiasm for the environment and water treatment industry
Enthusiastic, ambitious nature
Happy to be field and office based
Willingness to learn and work within a team environment
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Good work ethic and dedication to completing the job well
Hold a full & clean drivers licence
In return our client is offering the successful candidate a competitive package.
Our clients are a Civil Engineering contractor operating throughout various market sectors including Housing, Industrial, Commercial sectors on a range of projects including Roads & Sewers, Groundworks, Bulk excavation, Drainage and Highway construction. Due to recent growth, they are currently looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Cheshire working on a number of Groundworks and Civil Engineering projects throughout the North West.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years civil engineering experience
- Educated to degree level (BSc or higher) in Commercial Management/Quantity Surveying or similar.
- Should demonstrate good understanding of the main civil engineering forms of contract such as ICC and NEC, with working knowledge of the standard forms of construction contracts for both main and subcontract roles.
- Highly IT literate
- Be highly literate with the ability to write contractual letters and reports
- Excellent communication skills and confident in negotiating on behalf of the company
- Be able to understand and interpret drawings, specifications, contracts, methods of measurement and construction programmes
- Be able to work unsupervised
- Candidates should have good general civils, remediation and earthworks experience and sound commercial and contractual knowledge
Our client is a leading UK company that provides specialist water treatment and air hygiene services. The company provides Water Treatment, Water Hygiene, Air Hygiene and Consultancy services throughout the UK.
Our Client is seeking to recruit several Graduate Water Treatment Engineer to join their Merseyside based team.
Training will be provided to the successful applicant in all aspects of the business including carrying out legionella risk assessment, monitoring air conditioning cooling towers and air quality surveys. In addition there will be training in the analysis and treatment of cooling water and microbiological sampling together with account management and business development.
Educated to degree level in ideally Environmental Science or Chemistry, the ideal candidates will be required to hold a full and clean UK drivers license. This is an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate to begin a career within a progressive environmental consultancy.
In return the Client is offering a competitive salary and benefits package a company car and many other benefits