Our client is one of the UK's leading independent Water Treatment Companies providing services within Water Treatment / Water Hygiene and Effluent Treatment.
They now have an opportunity for a Water Treatment Sales / Account Manager to join the company to cover their Yorkshire territory. The successful candidate will undertake servicing and Account Management tasks at a number of Customer sites throughout the area. Sales appointments, made by the Telesales Department, will also be carried out.
You will need at least 2 years' experience in the water treatment industry. Full understanding of ACoP L8, boiler and cooling tower operation will be essential together with a good sales history of selling into the water treatment sector.
There is an existing account base and the successful candidate will be responsible for managing the existing patch with the view of growing both the existing business along with winning new business.
Educated to degree level in a relevant Science/Engineering Degree applicants will possess a self-motivated flair for technical sales.
In return the company offers a good salary and benefits package including an industry leading OTE potential.
In return the company is offering a basic salary + overtime commensurate with qualifications and experience
Our clients are one of the UK's leading multi-disciplinary Environmental consultancies with offices based throughout the UK. As they continue to expand, they are currently looking for an experienced Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst to join their team in East Riding.
- Carrying out all disciplines of asbestos surveying and building inspection, including management, refurbishment and demolition surveys as well as land investigation and inspection
- Air monitoring and airborne fibre counting
- Produce Asbestos Survey reports and drawings
- Supervision of contractors' remedial work and signing off removal works
- Visual inspection and 4 stage clearance procedures
- Familiarity and compliance with all asbestos relevant legislation
- Communication with clients, management, the Technical Support team and fellow team members
- BOHS P402 (or equivalent)
- BOHS P403 & P404 (or equivalent)
- A minimum of 2 years' experience
- Full UK driving licence
- Satisfactory Enhanced DBS check
- Strong work ethic, and the ability to work effectively and intuitively either alone or in a team
In return, they are offering a competitive salary plus package including company pension, health cashback scheme, training & development opportunities and 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.